- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ground almonds, walnuts or pecans
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small saucepan, melt butter with cream. Combine sugar, almonds and flour; stir into butter mixture until smooth. Cook and stir over low heat for 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Working in batches of 4, drop batter by teaspoonfuls 4 in. apart onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until light golden brown, 5-6 minutes. Cool on pan 1 minute before quickly rolling into a cylinder, using handle of wooden spoon. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
1 cookie: 30 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.