– Players in Split Screen may have difficulty playing another match together due to the “Ready Up!” option not working properly.
• Duplicate XP notifications with Legendary Quests in a party.
– Duplicate XP notifications appear when completing Legendary “Craft Items” Quests in a party. This can wrongly make it look like you leveled up during a match.
• Anomaly may not appear on Shark Island.
– The anomaly on Shark Island may not appear after completing the required steps.
• Chapter 2 Season 5 Legacies missing.
– Legacies for Chapter 2 Season 5 will not show up in the Career tab. Your Legacy records are intact and will display again in a future update.
• Visibility is extremely decreased when inside the Storm.
– Players who are inside the Storm are reporting decreased visibility and increased brightness in v16.00, making it difficult to navigate to the zone.
• Opening the inventory will cancel Tap to Search/Interact/Revive actions.
– Opening the inventory while performing a tap to search/interact/Revive action will cancel that action. This includes searching a chest, reviving a teammate, rebooting a teammate and other similar actions.
• Character Quests not counting for progression.
– Quests given by Characters in a match are not counting progression towards Quests that require the completion of other Quests of specific rarities.
• Stackable items are not split when Shift-Dragged.
– Stackable, consumable items (Grenades, Bandages, etc.) are not split when using Shift+Drag to select or drop half of the stack using keyboard+mouse input.
Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.