- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 small sweet yellow or orange pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- fresh cilantro leaves, optional
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Cool completely.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, taco seasoning, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine chicken, peppers and macaroni. Add dressing; gently toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Top with cilantro if desired.
3/4 cup: 328 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.