- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- Caesar salad croutons, optional
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Cool completely.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, dressing mix, sugar, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine chicken, artichokes, Parmesan, capers and macaroni. Add dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving. Top with croutons and additional capers if desired.
3/4 cup: 318 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 692mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.