- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese pearls
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, slivered
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Cool completely.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, dressing mix, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, mozzarella and macaroni. Add dressing; gently toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Top with basil and Parmesan before serving.
3/4 cup: 397 calories, 31g fat (8g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 458mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.